Start Your Career with Hunter Family Orthodontics
If you're a professional with orthodontic or dental experience, check out our open positions below.
Hunter Family Orthodontics is looking for a receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative tasks. As the first point of contact for our practice, you should be outgoing and personable. You’ll welcome guests and greet patients in a friendly manner, and execute administrative tasks to the highest standards. These tasks are varied but will include distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the waiting area
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable at all times
- Provide basic information in person, over the phone, and through emails
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail and deliveries
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, and faxing
- Prior work experience as a receptionist or other front office role
- Proficiency with computers in general and Microsoft Office Suite in particular
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when unexpected issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills
- Customer service experience
- High school degree or equivalent
- Social media skills are a plus!
If you think you’d be a good fit for this position, we’d love to hear from you! Please write one short paragraph about why you want to be part of the team at Hunter Family Orthodontics, attach your resume, and add “Receptionist Position” to the subject line of the email before sending to Emily German at .